Factory Sourcing Made Easy. Our mission is to make easy access to european manufacturers.
and for free
Your International Business Platform. A better visibility for a better business.
Product policy and general terms and conditions of sales
Welcome at SourcingInEurope.com
Editor and Lodging:
The website SourcingInEurope.com is the property of the company IMEX MEDIA (SAS), created the 27th February of 2013 and registred at Paris under the number RCS 791 471 493. This company is specialized in the computer industry sector.
The headquarters of this company is located at the following address:
23 RUE JEAN JACQUES ROUSSEAU
Customer service : firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are agreed one hand by the aforementioned company, and on the other hand by any person or entity willing to make a purchase via the website www.sourcinigineurope.com hereinafter the buyer. Read more at http://www.societe.com/societe/imex-media-791471493.html#U18DbJ1L5PBAQiii.99
General terms and conditions of sale
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions before using SourcingInEurope.com Services.
These conditions of sale define the contractual relationship between the seller and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase. The acquisition of a good through this site implies acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale. These conditions shall prevail over any other general or special conditions not specifically approved by the seller.
The user guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided and agrees to keep them up to date by accessing it by his user account.
After the validation of the registration by the User and acceptance of these Terms, an inscription confirmation message is sent to the email address provided by the user in the registration form.
Registration on the website is free.
The user must provide the following information:
- E-mail address - The first and last name - The company name - The country - The telephone number - The profile (supplier / buyer / or both)
As an option, the user has the opportunity to provide detailed information on the company and its products.
When the conditions for registration are met, a personal account is assigned to user, showing in particular his profile page and an email account from which he can interact with other users.
The user is responsible for the use of its identification elements (username and password) by third parties, as well as actions or statements made through his user account. He guarantees SourcingInEurope.com from any claim.
The information requested is necessary to process the account and it is processed as confidential.
You have a right of correction on data.
You have the ability to make buying request on SourcingInEurope.com from suppliers.
Then, they commit to provide clear and accurate information in accordance with these conditions:
* Prices calculated on the basis of information provided by the ordering customer, taking into account in particular the services to be provided, the nature, the gross weight, the volume of goods to transport and the routes to take.
* Quotations are made based on exchange rates at the time they are given.
* Applicable conditions and rates of subcontractors as well as laws, regulations, and international conventions.
* Provide information about the duties, taxes, fees and taxes due pursuant to tax or customs regulations (such as import duties, stamps, etc.). Inform of change in fuel prices, in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 3222-1 and L. 3222-2 of the Transport Code.
* Indicate capital and parking costs and all other incidental expenses if there is.
These terms and conditions are governed by French law.
In case of litigation or dispute, exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the Commercial Court of Paris, even in case of plurality of defendants or collateral appeals